Panasonic window air conditioners : Sharp portable air conditioning.
Panasonic Window Air Conditioners
- (Air Conditioner) One or more factory made assemblies which include an evaporator or cooling coil and an electrically driven compressor and condenser combination, and may include a heating function.
- (air conditioner) a system that keeps air cool and dry
- An air conditioner (often referred to as AC) is a home appliance, system or mechanism designed to dehumidify and extract heat from an area. The cooling is done using a simple refrigeration cycle.
- , formerly known as , is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. Its main business is in electronics manufacturing and it produces products under a variety of names including Panasonic and Technics.
- Panasonic was a Dutch professional cycling team. It was formed in 1984 by team manager Peter Post when the TI-Raleigh split up. A few riders followed Jan Raas to the newly formed Kwantum Hallen – Decosol – Yoko, the earliest ancestor of the current Rabobank team.
- Pan Sonic (originally called Panasonic) was a Finnish experimental electronic music duo consisting of Mika Vainio and Ilpo Vaisanen.
- a transparent opening in a vehicle that allow vision out of the sides or back; usually is capable of being opened
- An opening in a wall or screen through which customers are served in a bank, ticket office, or similar building
- a framework of wood or metal that contains a glass windowpane and is built into a wall or roof to admit light or air
- An opening in the wall or roof of a building or vehicle that is fitted with glass or other transparent material in a frame to admit light or air and allow people to see out
- a transparent panel (as of an envelope) inserted in an otherwise opaque material
- A pane of glass filling such an opening
panasonic window air conditioners – Panasonic CW-XC54HU
A compact unit with versatile controls, this 5,200-Btu air conditioner from Panasonic keeps you cool and comfortable with an energy-efficient construction. Suitable for up to 150 square feet, the unit is operated by its clearly laid out soft-touch digital control panel or the convenient included remote control. There are multiple settings to choose from–cool, economy, dry, and fan–and the digitally programmed temperature function ranges from 60 to 86 degrees F. Two fan speeds provide more options, and a programmable timer, one of the unit’s best features, allows you to set it to power up or turn off up to 12 hours in the future. For easy maintenance, the machine’s front intake grille removes in a couple of simple steps. Designed for window installation, this model requires an opening width between 22 and 36 inches and a vertical opening of 13 inches. Panasonic includes a one-year warranty on parts and labor and a five-year warranty on the sealed refrigeration system. –Emily Bedard
1972 Gran Torino Badge